I'm on a quest to build my food storage into a 1 year supply with foods that I know my family will eat. I've decided to keep a blog with recipes that I know my family will love and using only pantry or food storage items, and maybe in the interim this might help someone else who is also working on obtaining a 1 year supply with foods that not only your family can survive on but they will also love eating. If anyone has any recipes that they would like to add please email me at basicfoodstorage@gmail.com

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Aromatherapy & herb anti-plague


unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
rosemary oil
oregano oil
lavender oil
sage oil
peppermint oil
clove oil
lemon oil
black pepper oil
capsicum oil
garlic finely diced
ginger finely sliced
echinacea tincture


Mix all ingredients together and store in a dark jar.



No comments:

Food Storage Menu Planning Powerpoint