I'm on a quest to build my food storage into a 1 year supply with foods that I know my family will eat. I've decided to keep a blog with recipes that I know my family will love and using only pantry or food storage items, and maybe in the interim this might help someone else who is also working on obtaining a 1 year supply with foods that not only your family can survive on but they will also love eating. If anyone has any recipes that they would like to add please email me at basicfoodstorage@gmail.com

Monday, January 4, 2010

A new year

It's a new year and I've decided I need to get back to blogging. I never knew I had so many people following my food storage cooking blog but while I was away, I received many emails and comments from those of you who felt some how that this site has been helpful. So to those of you who wrote and it has taken me some time to write back, I apologize. Like many it has been one crazy year for our family. I enjoy sharing information that I find to help build a healthy, variety but especially great tasting food storage, that our family can enjoy (not just store). We have 3 very picky eaters all under the age of 3, a semi-picky 8 year old and 2 healthy minded adults, and it has become a challenge in our home to build our food storage around items that we will actually eat. Everything that is posted on this site are our family loved recipes and items we actually use and have in our food storage. I am looking forward to posting more, I have lots more information, ideas and fun things to share and I am hopeful that those of you who use this blog might share information with me as well! Thanks for the comments and emails. I appreciate all of the information, ideas and encouragement.

No comments:

Food Storage Menu Planning Powerpoint